We protect your data
1. General information
Users concerning ordering services through this website.
2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is
PPHU AGROMA-SOKÓŁKA Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters in 16-100 Sokółka, ul. Gęsia 7 KRS: 0000068279, NIP: 545-10-00-358, REGON: 050291895
3. To secure the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We make sure these procedures are implemented and we regularly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and
4. Personal data are processed based on the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data based on legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website obtains information about users and their behaviour as follows:
a) by providing data voluntarily as entered in the forms necessary to perform the order.
b) by collecting
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g., to process the order, make a complaint or return the purchased products.
8. Personal data provided on the website are not disseminated, processed or made available to third parties, following the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing their data at any time using the login and password of the customer account on our websites Rolnikszuka.com. Twojeplony.pl
11. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by the Rolnikszuka.com website. These websites may have their privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
Information on the processing of customer data According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament
and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection – hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), I would like to inform you that: The administrator of your personal data is PPHU Agroma – Sokółka Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters at 16-100 Sokółka, ul. Gęsia 7, NIP 545-10-00-358, REGON: 050291895.
You can contact the data protection officer by phone: 888 050 176 or by e-mail:
email@example.com. Your data will be processed to perform the contract according to Art. 6 section 1 point a/b/c/f GDPR.
The recipient of your data will be entities authorized to process the data based on a data entrustment agreement for the above-mentioned purpose and may be transferred to entities authorized under the law. Your data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization. Your data will be stored until your consent is revoked, the contract is completed or based on archiving regulations. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent
at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if the basis for processing is compatible) which was made based on consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority if you feel that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation or national regulations.
Providing your data by you is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned purpose.
Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.